The 2021 Nissan Altima is a midsize sedan that received some updates and improvements compared to the previous model year. Here’s a preview of the 2021 Nissan Altima:
- Design: The 2021 Altima features a sleek and modern exterior design with Nissan’s signature V-Motion grille and boomerang-shaped headlights. It has a refined and upscale appearance, making it stand out in its class.
- Engine Options: The 2021 Altima offers a choice of two engines:
- A 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine, which is the base engine. It delivers solid fuel efficiency and is well-suited for daily driving.
- An optional 2.0-liter VC-Turbo four-cylinder engine, which is a variable-compression turbocharged engine that provides more power for those seeking a sportier driving experience.
- All-Wheel Drive: One notable addition for the 2021 Altima is the availability of all-wheel drive (AWD) across more trim levels. This is particularly useful for drivers in regions with inclement weather.
- Interior: The Altima’s interior received improvements in material quality, giving it a more upscale feel. The cabin is spacious and comfortable, with user-friendly controls and a well-designed infotainment system.
- Safety Features: The 2021 Altima comes with Nissan’s Safety Shield 360, a suite of advanced safety features that includes automatic emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, and more. These features are standard on many trim levels.
- Infotainment: It features Nissan’s NissanConnect infotainment system, which includes an 8-inch touchscreen display. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility come standard, allowing you to seamlessly integrate your smartphone.
- Trim Levels: The Altima is available in various trim levels, including the S, SV, SR, SL, and Platinum. Each trim level offers different features and options, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your needs and preferences.
- Ride Comfort: The Altima is known for its comfortable and smooth ride, making it a great choice for long-distance cruising and daily commuting.
- Fuel Efficiency: The base 2.5-liter engine provides good fuel economy, making the Altima an economical choice for those looking to save on gas.
Please note that the specific features, trim levels, and options may vary depending on your region and the exact configuration of the 2021 Nissan Altima you’re considering. Be sure to check with a Nissan dealership or the official Nissan website for the most up-to-date information and availability in your area.
|CVT with Xtronic|
|CVT with Xtronic|